AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

AlienaFerox

How about adding some cars to the game? Can add to happiness, and will reduce the costs from traveling from district to district, we won't have to pay that much of a charge, just buy some gas and we're off...
And, in addition, the ones who have cars should have the possibility to do driveby crimes, and drivebys in wars, in order to do more damage to the opposing hideout... Also, cars can be tuned and thus adding more happiness... Do you like the sounds of it?

Just a thought :oops:

EvilLemming

Would they have a petrol and damage taken stat?
So you need to fill her up before a drive by (if you dont you could run out of petrol at the target then get your arse handed to you) and if the car was damaged too much it would break down and need repairs
Maybe a gang garage where you could fix parts of your car up cheaper than in town?
And a gang crime of hijacking a petrol tanker witch could result in free/dirt cheap petrol for the gang for a week or so?

AlienaFerox

EvilLemming Wrote:Would they have a petrol and damage taken stat?
So you need to fill her up before a drive by (if you dont you could run out of petrol at the target then get your arse handed to you) and if the car was damaged too much it would break down and need repairs
Maybe a gang garage where you could fix parts of your car up cheaper than in town?
And a gang crime of hijacking a petrol tanker witch could result in free/dirt cheap petrol for the gang for a week or so?

not bad, would really love these ideas implemented into the game :wink:

coltfanjay

Sounds cool...i guess pullo will have a lamborghini, oh well, i still have to take the AL bus...how about this? 2 players can pit their cars against one another in a race? may have been brought up before, but i was too lazy to search for just one reply to someone else's thread

Twisted

EvilLemming

AlienaFerox Wrote:
EvilLemming Wrote:Would they have a petrol and damage taken stat?

not bad, would really love these ideas implemented into the game :wink:
If there's one thing I'm good at, it's grand ideas that other people have to do Biggrin

The racing idea sounds good, maybe also car bombings (int & dex) to damage the car and hos the driver, and Honest Johns used car lot to trade in your motor for a new one

TheGeek

I'd like to see vehicles as well, this was brought up, probably over a year ago i think, dunno if it ever got much attention.

Would be nice to have different cars that reduced your travel costs by X amount depending on the price.

Maybe even throw in some kind of minigame with it as well, drag racing or something, for cash, heck even give racers a chance to get caught by the cops! hehe.

LuparKoor

*Eternal Koor purchases his new vehicle*

*Eternal Koor decides to attack the Geek*

*Eternal Koor ignores his T-450 on the weapon drop down list, and choose to attack the Geek with his 1979 Ford Pinto*

1. You hit the Geek with your 1979 Ford Pinto and he takes 1389 points of damage. Your 1979 Ford Pinto takes 754.

You have killed the Geek.

Woot!

Loki

just don't do that attack in reverse :shock:

LuparKoor

Haha, yeah that might not be a very good idea

AlienaFerox

*hops into his monstertruck and heads for Pullo's Mansion... Reaches 200 km/h.
Pullo's Mansion flies into the wind, parts of it falling everywhere. As everyone begins screaming, DoctorSex retreats with a big grin into his face*

now that could cause a lot of problems for me ingame

Just a joke Mate
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's