AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: All y'all Villa livin people....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Marlo

I'm new to the block and just wanted say hi. If any of you's hear any LOUD Trance-Fusion blastin, you know it's on up the street. Come on by, bring a friend, bring a bottle bring, a bag...Bring anything you want except for w00k ( We dont take kindly to drunk hippies over here at 1204 Irving Pl.)

And if you don't come through ...... Who care's, more dancing room for me!

carr9190

Welcome

cheetah

Well, I was on the doorstep with a nice housewarming gift, but I had W00k in arm as my date...Oh well, welcome to your house
i have a keg, but wook was bringing the tap...so i gues were fd

TheGeek

I'm the crotchity old man of the neighborhood, so STAY OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMN KIDS!

Marlo

So I guess the only way I am gonna meet anyone round these parts is by lettin that scallywag in. So bring back by the kegs and booze, and Cheetah, if you get drunk enough to make some bad decisions please use the guest room, as the egyptian cotton is quite expensive to dry clean.
Its not cheetah u hafta worry about!! :shock: :oops:

And I hope your chandeliers are well attached, Sometimes I like to go Swingin' 8)

theghost83

wow you let the villians in to party,I am not helping you clean up this mess,but hey i got 1st keg stand and I better not get dropped again.
good luck even getting close to a keg Wink some of us are i mite territorrial Twisted

theghost83

ok just dont beat me up,I well bring the spiced rum
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's