AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Question for the oldschoolers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who was Casanova and what's his story?

Thank you.
Gornikel Wrote:Who was Casanova and what's his story?

Thank you.

theres a guy in vilecity just like him but he wont answer if hes the one that use to play al

Promathia19

Casanova(IRL) or CASANOVA(AL)?

Wolfbane

I think the AL one bro Biggrin

Promathia19

haha jus makin sure XD since AL casa is stuck on Caps Lock =P if u check the old side of the forums, u can see a lil bit of how CASANOVA was back in the day. from what i read, he was mostly an attacker, but he also gained a lot of wealth. so much that it took til now (pullo getting to lvl 50) to pass him. not quite sure how tho XD mayb he overpriced the items he sold

thawdgharp

he got his wealth by donating and turning the credits into cash

Promathia19

lol all of that credit converting pretty much went to waste then... all that cash... in his bank/real estate... lol i wish i could get them
He was the guy who attacked over 400 times in 24 hours. He was hardcore. Back then, credits were only good for cash, so he donated A TON. He was number 1, however the community overthrew him due to online attacks, and well, 10-15 offline attacks are annoying too, lol. He was actually a nice guy, legend has it. Just very misunderstood!

Marlo

YOu can do some froum searches and find some very interesting threads concerning what Ush just said.

Interesting to think that the biggest doantor was the most hated player in the game, while donators are now favored!
Correlation isn't causation.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's