AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Question for the oldschoolers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

benfrankly

canosoup is presently enrolled in, or completed last semester a course in logic.

at least, i suppose, you didn't refer to it as non causa pro causa, but i do believe you busted out the argumentum ad hominem in a recent thread.
Wrong! I'm in Psychology...... Moron! Razz There's some more ad hominems!
Back then, he was the biggest donator. Energy refreshing costed 25 credits and didnt get more expensive, so at that time he could train 400 times a day, and then attack 400 times a day.

And he was the most wealthy even after he gave away 15.8million to lostangel when he quit, which caused the rule about quitting players not being able to give away everything when they left. Which caused quite an amount of shouting.

Casanova has a power race with chris and beelzebub.Chris was the power leveler and Beelzebub focused more on stats. and soon they started hitting casanova quite a lot when they noticed the community was starting to dislike him a lot. In the end all the whining threads about him on the forum and ingame made him lose interest in the game and in the end quit.

mudpies

Druchii Wrote:And he was the most wealthy even after he gave away 15.8million to lostangel when he quit, which caused the rule about quitting players not being able to give away everything when they left.

i think that rule stinks, but whatevv's

Promathia19

wow.. was still #1 after giving 15.8M away?! hahahah, man! i sure do wish i could rob his bank account XD
Promathia19 Wrote:wow.. was still #1 after giving 15.8M away?! hahahah, man! i sure do wish i could rob his bank account XD

It was probably returned back to his character because of that rule.
Thank you all for your info.

Now that I know the legend is true, if someone knows a good locksmith...

Zen, wanna split half and half?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's