AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: easter treat please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

ShadowKid

zen for easter even though it should have happend on xmas can u take down the retirement district so we can get more targets for 1 day please im bored with the old boring names on inactives that i attack daily please what do u ppl of AL think and btw do inactives get that dumb attack and defense bonus thing if they do i think that should be taken from them as well since they dont play no more Biggrin

p.s i know there will be a comp before any comments get made about that

filthymick

and a gymboree perferably NOT on easter sunday cuz i'll be taking me kids to my aunts for easter....
No shiz, man. There shouldn't be a contest on easter Sunday. There's going to be some mass of people missin' out.

filthymick

monday would be a grea day for easter goodies though IMO.

anyone else?
sunday or monday works for me Smile

Promathia19

ehh.. next week is midterm week for me... so id be missing out a lot of game time @_@
Sorry, Yen..I'd say have it next weekend, since we did have a contest a week ago..A little early for another contest, anyway..But that's a whole week away from Easter, ya know? Wouldn't fly.

badmanbren

A contest just goes like that. If it's Easter contest have it on Easter Sunday, it only makes sense. I'm not just saying this for my benefit as I also have mass to go too... sadlly I get forced to go.
badmanbren Wrote:A contest just goes like that. If it's Easter contest have it on Easter Sunday, it only makes sense. I'm not just saying this for my benefit as I also have mass to go too... sadlly I get forced to go.
agreed, like saying the christmas contest shouldnt have been on xmas day coz people have to spend tie with there families, sunday is easter, and thats when an easter contest shoud be

saint

wow...since when are we giving zen and err our schedules for them to work around??? just take what they gives us when they gives it to us, and be happy. and If it's on a holiday or work day, it's up to you to determine the priorities in your life.

anyways back on topic, I'd like to see the retirement district opened up as well, even if only for a day or two.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's