AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who hospitalizes you the most in 24 hours?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Phredrick

BiffBaffBoff hospitalize loss 9 1 8 830 38 8
BiffBaffBoff hospitalize loss 13 0 0 841 36 0
BiffBaffBoff hospitalize loss 23 0 0 727 86 0
BiffBaffBoff hospitalize loss 17 1 34 671 48 34
BiffBaffBoff hospitalize loss 15 0 0 703 39 0
BiffBaffBoff hospitalize loss 13 2 32 681 50 25
BiffBaffBoff hospitalize loss 5 1 14 689 12 14
BiffBaffBoff hospitalize loss 11 2 49 742 36 30

ShadowKid

do you blame him with s stupid name like that you are asking to be slaped about with a name like that

Phredrick

the name came about after the first few Hosp's.
explain the name
Seen worse Smile

Phredrick

OK, here it is. I offered $1000 to whoever busted me out first. Biff did it. I then tried sending the money. Somehow I screwed it up. I'm not sure if I didn't have enough $ out of the bank or what. But I thought it went through. I sent biff a mail thanking him, then he sent one that said thank you for the $. I assumed the transaction went through. Then I get hosp'd without any warning. He never even asked about the $. I never screw people in this game, and certainly not for $1000. I would have been happy to resend it if he told me he hadn't recieved it. So after being hosp'd a few times I changed my name. I'll be glad to change it back when I get an apology for his trigger happy actions.

ShadowKid

well knwoing biff he has his reason so if he keeps hosping you i really dont care but just send the 1k and im sure he will send a apology due to biff aint a type of person to hold grudges so when u send the 1k he will stop probally

Phredrick

Send the 1K.... Are you serious? I've been in the hospital for a day and a half. That debt is paid.
You still have not held up your end, send the 1k.

biffbaffboff

Phredrick Wrote:the name came about after the first few Hosp's.

Actually after the very first hit.You were not even at serious condition and changed it so my guess less than 15 mins after my first hit.Just thought id put that straight.Im done with this thread now. 8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's