AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who hospitalizes you the most in 24 hours?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

peteplacid

this is a crime game bro,in real life it may be a finger a day or worse??? Wink i take no sides , but it would be better for your health and longetivity, to bite the bullet, so to speak. alot more diplomatic and peaceful! Biggrin

badmanbren

I feel for the guy if he did actually think he sent the 1k. But Biffs probablly loosing out aswell, I'd much rather spend energy on gaining EXP or training then hosping someone more then 10levels lower. Especially over 1k. I'll send Biff the 1k if sloath apologises for the name change.
sloth is a good guy. like i said the other day, this is probably just a misunderstanding.

biffbaffboff

Im not bothered about the 1k its the principle.After i hit him he spammed mails to me calling me a liar.I hit him late in the evening for me and went to bed.Next day i was expecting an apology and duly didnt receive one.That name stayed and thats about it.

The point here is straight after i busted him he changed the forum post as well.

It could have been a level 5 he had over.It the principle here.He could be the next Triadboy who knows.But as long as that name stays so does he in the hospital he can stick his apology where the sun dont shine.
1k and an apology should end things, biff even if you don't accept apology. 1k and an apology should be the end of this fiasco.

biffbaffboff

Id prefer just the name change now bro. :roll:
ah, true. I think everyone would prefer the name change. Ridiculous when people change their name to taunt.. So 2006.

Phredrick

So.... You're sorry for being so trigger happy, and you probably should have mentioned that you didn't recieve the $?

Phredrick

biffbaffboff Wrote:
Phredrick Wrote:the name came about after the first few Hosp's.

Actually after the very first hit.You were not even at serious condition and changed it so my guess less than 15 mins after my first hit.Just thought id put that straight.Im done with this thread now. 8)

I wasn't in serious condition because some others who had read the origional thread about this, before it was removed, realized you were wrong and sent me stims.

Phredrick

biffbaffboff Wrote:The point here is straight after i busted him he changed the forum post as well.

Come on dude... I changed it from "$1000 to whoever busts me" to "done"
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's