AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2007 Most liked (Nominations only, complain on other thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

shadowinc

lol not directed at you bren,,you should know that bro,but it would be alot more easier with a poll to vote
shadowinc Wrote:lol not directed at you bren,,you should know that bro,but it would be alot more easier with a pole to vote

y so u can hit the ppl who didnt vote for u with it??

oh wait did u mean poll?? My Bad :oops: :roll:

shadowinc

lol funny siren,been up for at least 19 hours,sorry i am not up to your standards on spelling tonight as always :roll:
OMG I've pulled a Cheetah... eek!! :shock: :?

bambinaduck

I feel so unloved :cry: Noone wants me,well I guess I will just go sit alone in the dark

badmanbren

Kool. You need a torch?

shadowinc

Howlsong Wrote:OMG I've pulled a Cheetah... eek!! :shock: :?

never taken personal girl ,just playing around, lol :oops:
bambinaduck Wrote:I feel so unloved :cry: Noone wants me,well I guess I will just go sit alone in the dark

Hey, your crowding my corner! lol

Scorpious

Making the poll with the final cut on the nominations on the 3rd or 4th depending if the nominations keep coming in by then. If they taper off and stop I can always start the official poll early. Smile Smile Smile

shadowinc

Scorpious Wrote:Making the poll with the final cut on the nominations on the 3rd or 4th depending if the nominations keep coming in by then. If they taper off and stop I can always start the official poll early. Smile Smile Smile

good luck to all,hope everybody the best of luck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's