AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: look out super villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
hunter52070 Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:wow. SV just defeated our hideout in 27 seconds! :shock:

at least i battled one of there guys for a victory! they are still tops for now.

Haha you beat someone 7 levels below you who did 392 damage with a frickin axe Twisted

sorry hunter.. i knew i had to act fast, and you were the first one i saw i might could beat.

cheetah

Conrad1103 Wrote:cheetah.. i beat you to it. see.. i posted it before you did...and recognized your accomplishment. now why did you hosp me me after the war was over? thats was NOT a class act. come on, now!

As I said in the mail, a challenge was offered Smile

ShadowKid

cheetah Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:cheetah.. i beat you to it. see.. i posted it before you did...and recognized your accomplishment. now why did you hosp me me after the war was over? thats was NOT a class act. come on, now!

As I said in the mail, a challenge was offered Smile

nice valid point i guess
i had an offer too. to myself.

no hard feelings.
lol....ouch...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...svs cannot be accountable for her actions for a while
i understand that. i know she can whup me. but i couldnt take it lieing down. she can def handle me by herself. she doesnt need any help.

hunter52070

not upset Conrad, it was war. I was pointing out that I did that much damage with an electric axe Twisted
hunter52070 Wrote:not upset Conrad, it was war. I was pointing out that I did that much damage with an electric axe Twisted

thats cool. im not known to be the toughest around here. but i can talk smack with anyone, if i so choose. lol
A+ work, Conrad. i love the bait and switch on this whole thread.

cheetah

7:31 pm
New! Conrad attacked you and lost.

Are we done yet? Cause I've got all night!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's