AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: VP's additional Powers poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BlitzKrieg

Should VP's be allowed to declare war?
With the current system of fairly short wars, Prez's can't be online all the time and for active gangs this can limit thier ability to advance.

KcCashBrigade

100% yes to this answer. If Vice can carry out other administrative duties such as handle applications; they should be able to declare war as on of their abilities as well. This rule leads to confusion sometimes as well. The current system forces heavy warring gangs to alter the presidential position if the president needs to take a break for a few days due to work/family/vacation/school/etc. I know it is a minor issue to have to deal with, but it seems like it would be a minor issue for you to change Zen, and I think that most of the community would be in favor. So far the poll outcome is starting to look favorable already!

Thank you for reading our input! Keep up the great work!

Scorpious

I think it would be a good idea to let VPs declare war if they like. If you can't trust them to declare war then do not make them VP I personally say.
I think it would be cool to add some additional roles such as Secretary of Defense & such. The vp more admin & have access to gang vault but the sec defense & prez both have war declaration powers

strt182

i favor it. Theres nothing else i hate than getting a mail showing that all the other members are on and im not able to be. I agree if they can access the vault and accept applications then why not be able to declare war. would make the role of VP more of respected role.
number one...make it so

derek2752

/bump Smile

BlitzKrieg

Or you could put down an opinion?

KcCashBrigade

We understand that you usually probably do things for a reason; I was wondering if there was a specific reason that the vice president having declaration powers might interfere with some elements of the game or something like that? Either way clarity would be awesome.

Marlo

Im into it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's