AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Selling weapons cheap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Marlo

I have noticed more recently than in the past that people are looking for weapons at discounted prices. In my eyes, weapons should never be sold for lower than market value. They do not lose ability when bought second hand, and depending on the buyers level/district, may be out of their reach.

Weapons have a price tag for a reason, because that is what they cost. Do you go to the Market and haggle over the price of milk? No, and they don't even have guns!
will you buy my weapons for face?

Hiei008

if you wanna put it that way then no one should sell weapons higher than the standard price listed on the weapons info page either Razz lol
Hiei008 Wrote:if you wanna put it that way then no one should sell weapons higher than the standard price listed on the weapons info page either Razz lol

I would have to agree with you there Hiei.

People sell stuff cheaper to get rid of it quicker, so they can use the money to upgrade to another weapon. I will tell you what, you can buy all my stuff at cost and then sell it to get the money back lol.

Sic was only $350,000 so how does anyone justify selling it for 1.2 million on the market right now?

decadency

Economics my friends.. Smile yup so guys want to get rid of it in a hurry but dont just wanna sell it real cheap so they put it up in the market. lol i mean theyre all there for a reason, may it cause theyre rare, unique or just another good deal Biggrin
in the end its still up the buyer right? :wink:

grabtindy

Adam Smith'd

Promathia19

decadency Wrote:Economics my friends.. Smile yup so guys want to get rid of it in a hurry but dont just wanna sell it real cheap so they put it up in the market. lol i mean theyre all there for a reason, may it cause theyre rare, unique or just another good deal Biggrin
in the end its still up the buyer right? :wink:

yea, for the AL203/SiC/B4C theres a lot of demand, but theres not much supply. if supply = demand, then it should stay at standard price, but its pretty understandable its price is so high since demand>supply

Marlo

Jolabent wrote:

Sic was only $350,000 so how does anyone justify selling it for 1.2 million on the market right now?

If there were one for each and very player then I would agree, but there isn't, so I don't.

Marlo

g2o2d4wp Wrote:will you buy my weapons for face?

I already offered you $4. Let's keep our business out of the forums.

badmanbren

Fractaleyes Wrote:In my eyes, weapons should never be sold for lower than market value.

It should be easier then it is to sell tihngs at face value, I must agree. But people want to move up faster, so sell things for money quicker... and they do this by making the items they sell have a nice value, with a good deduction. Rare items however should be quite highlly over face value, unless they're not good lol.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's