AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cool Idea, inter-gang combat day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

dayute

I love all these cool days but I've got a suggestion. How about an inter-gang combat day. One day a month where you're able to attack your gangmates. It would be fun and having it once a month would make a good training incentive. It would be cool to train hard to beat that guy that just barely got you the month before. I know you're all gonna say just to leave the gang but that could mess up your OC's, would take away from your gang loyalty stat, and theres the possibilty of someone declaring war on your gang while you're out.
i like it a lot, plus i can give a slap to those that forget their membershop fees Biggrin

shadowinc

Twisted and those that did not help with wars Evil

saint

shadowinc Wrote:Twisted and those that did not help with wars Evil

I was liking the idea before, but that point just sealed the deal. I agree, in real gangs although they work together there are still fights between the members sometimes. I would prefer all the time, but once a month is better than nothing.
sounds good, its god to test yourself with your gang members from time to time.
shadowinc Wrote:Twisted and those that did not help with wars Evil

lol...just bootem and beat the crap out of them...if they arent stronger than you Smile

dayute

The last time we were allowed to attack gang members, Slickrick and I fought 10 times in one day because we kept stalemating. It was probably the most fun I've had playing this game. I'm sure alot of you guys miss mugging Slickricculus all the time. Stoners always forget to bank their money.
wasn't long after his last 100k mugging he stopped playing

mudpies

A++++++ WOULD SUPPORT AGAIN!!!

mudpies

g2o2d4wp Wrote:wasn't long after his last 100k mugging he stopped playing

we all told him to bank his dang money. the dude prolly lost half a million in the time he played.

</offtopic>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's