AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: chr sheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Wook. I'm not you. Of course, no one listens to me, so..It doesn't matter. You mighty Gods of AL times go ahead and think that my thoughts and opinions are nothing to yours. It does alot of good for you to read, so you know. Then, you would see that I'm right.

Oh. And Mudpies. No. Twisting words around doesn't make you right or cool. It just makes things harder on everyone to understand. Good game, buddy.
dawilz Wrote:don't waste your keystrokes mudpies. he's obviously always right.

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It does alot of good for you to read, so you know. Then, you would see that I'm right.

i already said you were right
Always right and being right are two diffierent things, Wook. Again. Open your eyes, your brain, then start keying in answers. Not contexting everything to your liking. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Oh. And Wook? I'm glad you think I'm always right. Here. You need these.

[Image: 211kleenexrd8.jpg]
"always right" would imply that you're right, wouldn't it?
Always right would mean I'm right, ALL THE TIME. Always = All the time.

Being right means you were right for that specific placement.
oh wow, you're right!
No spit? -Claps.- Wook. I'm not always right. I was right back then, but being 'always right' never happens.

mudpies

well you're certainly not right in this topic.
to get back on topic here, i do like this idea as another perk for donators. it will definitely add a more personalized element to your character in the game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's