AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unique Items?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

badmanbren

It's the same chances for a day 1 member of Awakned Lands to win a random comp then it is for a day 500 member.

Thor

Not at all Reaper. Back in december, a player won a unique item and never logged in after, we lost an xmas axe that day. :cry:

There was other contest were low level players won as none of them relates to stats/level. Most are random, some requires a little activity but being lvl 5 or 10 with poor stats and no donator status isn't a factor to whether you win or or not.

badmanbren

In my oppinion we need to get back to the good ol' activity contests. Where it is just all out for the win. (These would last for days)

Thor

badmanbren Wrote:In my oppinion we need to get back to the good ol' activity contests. Where it is just all out for the win. (These would last for days)
The 3 days marathon activity contest for most % trained into dex/acc last Christmas was crazy and Christmas is coming soon, maybe we'll see it revived once more?

mudpies

i hope the activity comps are on days I'm actually online all day. aka, not a weekday.

torxim

manasabhi Wrote:
zenith Wrote:The only way to get a unique item is to win an event (or purchase it from the winner).

So this means that any newbie or a lower lever player can never get it (unique item), with the exception or Purchasing it for quite some dough, as there are very rare chances for him/her to win any contest.

not really.. the jailbust competition a little while back took stat bonus out of the formula if i'm not mistaken. same % AP for lower lvls to bust ppl as it is for higher levels. Zenith does adjust most of the competitions to cater to all active levels among the player base for just this reason.

It just so happens that the people that win events are 'hyper-active' players, and the majority (if not all) of these players are not lower leveled.

badmanbren

mudpies Wrote:i hope the activity comps are on days I'm actually online all day. aka, not a weekday.

Any day near Christmas will do finelly. School holiday, so that should be in the bag for me. (Unless I fall asleep like always)

shadowinc

buuddha Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I've received numerous requests for unique items in exchange for donations. While it's a nice way to make money for myself, I don't feel it's a fair way to do it... so it will not happen.

completely agree. thanks for not being greedy

zenith Wrote:Not all events result in an item however, and sometimes unique items have no real use (last Thanksgiving's prize for example). .

anyone know what this was?

i think it was a trophy from what i seen when i was looking through the items by #

buuddha

looking through items by number? what does that mean

shadowinc

each item has a number at the end of it,take a look and you can see all the items that way
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's