AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unique Items?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
they dont say rare item do they....cause those they have to find first Smile

"We will procure any weapon or armor available for sale in any town. If you're looking for rare items, we'll do our best to assist you in your search. "

manasabhi

oops again.

TrainWreck

so how exactly do these unique items come about?

like how was the freddy krueger sweater introduced into the game?

is there some special way you can aquire unique items without purchasing or winning in a contest?

torxim

TrainWreck Wrote:so how exactly do these unique items come about?

like how was the freddy krueger sweater introduced into the game?

is there some special way you can aquire unique items without purchasing or winning in a contest?

that would defeat the purpose of a unique item... they're very rare and only are made on special occasions, i.e. events/contests.

They come about because Zenith adds it into the game when someone wins an established event.

spiker5000

does any one have the sword :shock:

spiker5000

are you an admin
I've received numerous requests for unique items in exchange for donations. While it's a nice way to make money for myself, I don't feel it's a fair way to do it... so it will not happen.

The only way to get a unique item is to win an event (or purchase it from the winner). Not all events result in an item however, and sometimes unique items have no real use (last Thanksgiving's prize for example). Generally, if the reward is announced beforehand, and it's not a unique item, then one will not be given.

RARE items on the other hand do appear in the item market from time to time.

buuddha

zenith Wrote:I've received numerous requests for unique items in exchange for donations. While it's a nice way to make money for myself, I don't feel it's a fair way to do it... so it will not happen.

completely agree. thanks for not being greedy

zenith Wrote:Not all events result in an item however, and sometimes unique items have no real use (last Thanksgiving's prize for example). .

anyone know what this was?

Thor

I don't remember that item, sorry.

zenith Wrote:Generally, if the reward is announced beforehand, and it's not a unique item, then one will not be given.

So there was exception(s) where something was announced as prizes but were then switched into unique item(s) after the contest was over??

manasabhi

zenith Wrote:The only way to get a unique item is to win an event (or purchase it from the winner).

So this means that any newbie or a lower lever player can never get it (unique item), with the exception or Purchasing it for quite some dough, as there are very rare chances for him/her to win any contest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's