AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: All time low for me 22 ap for $298
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.
3. You set up shop and start becoming a brewmaster.

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $298.
Criminal Action
1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $312.

Try Again
Crimes

I was close.

Thor

We should ask Zen to make a section in the PoI for the top 5 highest and lowest results for all those crimes above 20 ap. lol
LOL, now you're talking! Hall of shame (crimes) lol

Scorpious

And I thought this was low. LOL

Criminal Action

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $326.
Well i can guarantee I'll be Very close to #1... I DONT bother to post them i'm too ashamed. :shock: :? I just Cry to my Teammates :cry:

And meth is nothing. Try getting that on a 25 or 28 ap crime... then u can whine! :roll:
A slight observation, how many times per day do you get a gray result? Giving you $0 everytime. i'd class $298 as a bonus
exactly....no grey or red message is a good thing
the only thing is that when you DONT get gray or red, you are getting a green. i would rather my rare greens be worth something :/

torxim

is there ever a result that isn't you 'fudging it to get it to work'?

one would think at some point you could whip up a batch of meth without fudging things Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's