AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: All time low for me 22 ap for $298
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Thor

abysmalpoptart Wrote:Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to mix them all together surprisingly well. As you make a stash of meth, you realize that this concoction is worth well more than normal, and you find a high paying pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $5129.

that would be nice to see Razz hahaha!!

I bet by the time I'll be level 100 + level 40 intel, I'll make that kind of cash! Biggrin

Scorpious

zenith Wrote:How about the price is dictated by how many people are doing the crime? The more meth sellers, the less it's worth Twisted

But how do we know how many are out there pushing their stuff? LOL Would be good to know how much competition we have. HEHE
Scorpious Wrote:Would be good to know how much competition we have. HEHE

..so we could eliminate it Twisted

Thor

Scorpious Wrote:
zenith Wrote:How about the price is dictated by how many people are doing the crime? The more meth sellers, the less it's worth Twisted

But how do we know how many are out there pushing their stuff? LOL Would be good to know how much competition we have. HEHE
I would have to say close to 100% of the players between level 15 and 25. some lower levels for those with good intel too.

Scorpious

I bet that is correct too. I creditted my way to a high INT and was doing it around the LVL 15 mark if not 13 or 14. I know I wasn't doing it at LVL 12. At least not successfully. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's