AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: helping hands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

peteplacid

Attention fellow ALers,this game gets more enthralling and awesome as every day goes by. I cannot understand how people choose inactivity... pressing real life issues and commitments, i suppose.

To all those high levels out there who may be bored, please find the time, ( difficult in this time poor community lol), to reach out and touch the community lower levels with advice and guidance. There is a multitude of differing personalities out there, and a plethora of real life problems. A little of your time could impact their lives greatly, both here and RL.

The rewards will not show instantly, however they will come! AL as well as RL. THIS IS FACT! Respect breeds healthy thought; Descrimination in any form, will breed contempt of even oneself.

GAME ON AND HAVE FUN! Smile Biggrin

mudpies

those who choose to help already do. Those who don't couldn't care less. it's not something you can force.
peteplacid Wrote:Respect breeds healthy thought; Descrimination in any form, will breed contempt of even oneself

And Humans breed tastier animals. What's your point?
My advice: ENJOY.

JadedRadiance

Canosoup Wrote:
peteplacid Wrote:Respect breeds healthy thought; Descrimination in any form, will breed contempt of even oneself

And Humans breed tastier animals. What's your point?

:shock:

Wow, there's a lot of breeding in here. It's like a cage full of rabbits lol
I have attempted to reach out and touch the community. However, after many sexual harassment complaints, I was almost fed jailed... :shock:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:I have attempted to reach out and touch the community. However, after many sexual harassment complaints, I was almost fed jailed... :shock:
Ush maybe you should try only giving advice.
Thanks, I will do that Wink

Thor

Although I was out of the game for a good while there, I have never left a mail unanswered before.

Ask and you shall get the best I can give you.
hydro9226 Wrote:Ask and you shall get the best I can give you.

Can i Get Some $$$?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's