AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: helping hands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

peteplacid

Canosoup Wrote:
peteplacid Wrote:Respect breeds healthy thought; Descrimination in any form, will breed contempt of even oneself

And Humans breed tastier animals. What's your point?

i suppose my point is, alot of people here seem to get into pseudo intellectual battles, that go nowhere as far as i can see, when i just felt their time could be better spent helping the game rather than hindering its progress...but what do i know, i am noob lol. seems some people have their head so far up where the sun don't shine, they forget this is a game... (present company excluded of course)... i will not name names, but some are so caught up in here they forget to leave in game politics out of picture when dealing with people, and some people i have come across have very fragile egos. tread lightly but carry a big stick... i keep watching dr phil...help me please!
this was not meant to offend, as those that are helping are doing a great job!
ummm, you may be taking it a little too seriously. A lot of us here have been here for over a year, and part of the fun is razzing each other. We all do our part to help the game, some more than others. However, it is no ones responsibility to help others. It's just a nice thing to do Smile

peteplacid

^^^ lol. i never dictated any terms...i suggested some thought provocation, this kinda relates to specifics not to do with me,( as i stated some personally attack in game)...i love a roasting as well as the next person, and kinda have a cheeky sense of humour...this was not relating to older players actions, just thought i could help... i will not enter your sacred forum ground again, lmao!

i was very concerned about certain goings on, and thought by posting this, at least certain people would think of the ramifications of such selfish behaviour...sorry! Smile
I hope you you're okay, you're not going to do anything rash are you?
don't go give yourself a roundhouse kick or anything over this.
groin pull. (not the good kind)

peteplacid

lmao!!! one day in the future i may work in martial arts and give you guys a beltin, lol Wink
sorry, I don't have a sun-dial.
peteplacid Wrote:lmao!!! one day in the future i may work in martial arts and give you guys a beltin, lol Wink

better gas up your Delorean Biggrin

peteplacid

roflmao!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's