AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Looking for a few good gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Scorpious

Are you tired of having your gang declared on by a super-gang all the time when you are online and making plans for your own war(s)? Do you feel like you would feel justice if they were hit by a multitude of gangs including yours? Do you understand that they will try the hospitalization technique in order not to lose and feel you have enough stims to outlast them? If you can answer yes to these questions and would like a chance for your gang to hit them back and give them a chance to taste what you have been having sent your way then please message me in game.

There are three confirmed gangs (besides myself) and a possible fourth gang joining too for a late Sunday night (Game Time) declaration on them. Of course the points would be very little as they will be spread out among all the gangs participating. Any gangs are welcomed to join except those aligned to them of course. LOL

Will not name the gang even though by this description they will figure out who they are. LOL Will just say their abbreviated name rhymes with toothpaste for anyone not understanding what gang I am referring too. HEHE If I can get a dozen gangs (If very active) or more (if not very active) to join in we may be able to keep them down for a few days at least and give us all a chance to get some points of our own. Thanks all. Smile Smile

Loki

Scorpious Wrote:Will just say their abbreviated name rhymes with toothpaste for anyone not understanding what gang I am referring too.

Schmolgate?

Scorpious

Just had a great response with some info. THanks stranger.

what happens if the gangs involved never make it to 50% to be able to declare?

If you are low on your hideout, we can all coordinate when we will be near 50%. As soon as we get the refresh right before then we can heal and declare then. If you have a ways to go then try to have more members online so they can each repair once or twice so we can all have enough APs to attack as well. We all actually just need to make sure somebody in our gangs have the APs for the final strike. Not all gangs will be below 50% at that time so they will of course get the majority of the points. LOL You can knock a gang into -100 or more depending on how many gangs are attacking. When I was doing multi-declarations before the points change took effect I was getting lucky and hitting the negative 150+ range which kept me safe for many many hours before I was declared on again. Biggrin Biggrin

Scorpious

I think the Schmolgate gang just hired somebody to attack me. LOL

5:07 pm FatherOBlivion defeated you and left you in shame.

Loki

while you're on a roll here, why not list all of the other gangs involved, and share some more of your strategies?

thanks

Scorpious

Sorry, that is secret information not even being shared with my gang. However, I am now more determined to get larger gangs involved. SO, are you saying you are the gang that likes to declare on other online gangs when they are in other wars too or even just playing normally?

Loki

i'm saying this thread was a bad idea. Wink

Scorpious

And yet still again. LOL I wonder if the points will be zero or only single digits since I am in the hospital. Can somebody send me a message ingame when the war is over and they finish me off. Thanks much.

BTW, anyone in the Schmolgate gang is reading this please look in the Off the wall section for the item I am selling. Accidentally put it there insead of trade moderator. LOL

Scorpious

Of course only one gang is interested now. Was going to be a surprise but did Schmolgate actually think I would post the time of an attack????? If/when it actually happened it would totally be by surprise. LOL I wish it was April 1st right now. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE
Wow nice job covering your tracks :roll:
We are all so fooled...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's