AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Looking for a few good gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Scorpious

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Three more gangs interested. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like the Sunday night/Monday morning thing is on still. WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Anymore larger gangs interested? Keep the mails coming to me. LOL

valleroy86

I can't wait, it'll be fun! Biggrin

Scorpious

randomjacker Wrote:Wow nice job covering your tracks :roll:
We are all so fooled...

You're right Random. It was a weak attempt to cover my tracks. Especially in this time it took to get pizza and eat I now have 15 confirmed gangs and 5 in talks now. Biggrin Biggrin Three 10+ gangs, five 7-9 member gangs, and the rest of six members or less. Looks like you all may have your hands full for a few minutes at least. May even have one or two of the other super gangs jump in as well. HEHE

Planning on scheduling it between 8PM game time Sunday and 4AM game time Monday.

valleroy86

How'd I know it was gonna be either late at night, or when footballs gonna come on. I'm watching football.

Scorpious

Don't worry Zeus. Not tonight truthfully. Also, will definitely not do anything during football time. Military barely get time to do anything as it is without ruining their game time.

valleroy86

Football ain't on tonight. If not I'd be watching it. =)

Football definitly takes presidence over this.

Scorpious

Sure does. THat's why I will wait for it to be over first. Smile Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's