AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Menamos

Jobs were changed from not being involving at all to something that requires attention. How would people feel if school were changed in some similar fashion? Perhaps using AP to "study" and such. There would be no money or experience bonus like working 12 hours in your career. But perhaps make the bonus passing the class earlier than the listed time frame.

Let me know what you guys think. Any flaws in this plan, maybe you guys can expand on my current proposition, or maybe completely trash it because we don't need another activity to expend our AP on.

List any ideas you have to make schooling interactive.

mudpies

lemme just say, please not one more thing draining our ap. I make so little money as it is.

:: craves complex meth ::

buuddha

i like the idea. i hate waiting for the school to get done with.
maybe make it like you have to study x amount of hours per 7 days.
studying could cost AP, like Daddy said, and if you hit the x hours by say day 3 or 4, you dont have to go to that last day of school.
of course the study hours would have to be difficult, not something you could achieve in one day. maybe like 2-3
I have to agree with Mudpies, it takes AP for crimes, for jail busting, for work. I wouldn't want to have to use it for school too.

mudpies

almost all my ap goes to war, along with work, jail, and maybe once a day a crime. I still think the new war code should have included a new point bar for wartime attacks. maybe zen thought we were making too much money and wanted more donations.

badmanbren

mudpies Wrote:maybe zen thought we were making too much money and wanted more donations.
Maybe Zen was trying to open the game up. So paths other than "Join a gang, kick ass" have advantages too.
If Zen wanted more donatiuons she would have made attacking a hideout use energy. that way the donation mongers would buy energy refreshes and thus donate more.

I honestly think Zen was just trying to balance things out a bit and make them more competative for those that are active and cant donate $100 a month.

zen has already stated that schooling will change, how it will change we dont know. Lets just enjoy the game and wait and see how it turns out.

Thor

I too think there is enough things requiring AP as it is. Plus, the current school system requires energy to start a course, why change it?

I don't know what it will be like when it gets changed but I hope it will be something similar to the current work system but with some thing like study for 1 hour (cost xx energy) with a max of like 8 or maybe 10 hours a day.

Or maybe you will just need to come online once a day, click "go to school" (still costing x energy) and after X days/weeks or points you pass that course.

anyhow, all this to say I hope that if we get a new school system, it will require energy or nothing and not AP.

valleroy86

mudpies Wrote:lemme just say, please not one more thing draining our ap. I make so little money as it is.

:: craves complex meth ::

Come to me Mud, I'll sell ya some Meth, or you can be my new distributor.

mudpies

yea, because I was really trying to buy meth. I wasn't wanting to make some and sell it with my 22 ap, nope, you're right there Z dog.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's