AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

valleroy86

mudpies Wrote:yea, because I was really trying to buy meth. I wasn't wanting to make some and sell it with my 22 ap, nope, you're right there Z dog.

I'm just trying to help ya out Mud. Don't take the offer then, I'll give it to someone else.

Menamos

The way I envisioned it was that you didn't have to use AP for school. It would be completely voluntary. Unlike careers where you have to use your AP. You choose if you want to "study" or not. Make a limit to how many hours you can "study" per day.

It doesn't have to be AP usage. It can be something else that's why I put this post out there so others can take this idea and make it better. Unless your gang is waring all day I don't see AP usage a problem. Careers don't require extensive amounts of AP usage as wars and crimes do. Once you hit that 12 hour mark you're done. It would be the same for schooling.
Im almost done with all the classes so I'd either like to see some more added or the system revamped totally.

I'd like a way for people to be able to get more endurance, the current system we have simply costs too much. It would cost me almost $400 real dollars in donations to go from 11 to 20 just so I can use a new weapon. That seems a bit steep to me.

I realize you can buy credits and transfer them to endurance but that would take quite a while. Just my $0.02 or shall we say $400
i TOTALLY agree here. i understand that donating is gonna be a big deal and if you donate you really should see benefits apart from non donators, but how am i going to get to use the new gun? theres no way i can get my END to 20 by next year, its just unfeasible. even though i dont want a freebie to get the new weapon, something that would at least help me to get on the way would be amazing, so i really truly agree with phish on this one

badmanbren

True... but lifes a biatch and so we get on with it... in life the rich get the best, for obvious reasons, in AL the rich get the best for obvious reasons... back to my Athletics. Twisted

googooflexy

and I completely agree Badmanbren... Twisted
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's