AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hiei008

Ive just wondering..is EVERYONE at lvl 5 or higher in a gang or something.. i get gang recruitment mail like 5-6 times a day (not that im complaining i kinda like the attention lol) but i got a mail today asking "why arent you in a gang?" as if Im supposed to or HAVE to be in one at my lvl or something.. so im just wondering are people expected to be in gangs at certain levels are somethin?

Also is making a new gang a lot cheper than upgrding your capacity of your current gang? I ask because i notice a lot of gans have like 4-5 member capacity with a lLOT of other different gangs for other/more members.. ive hadrly seeen one gang with a huge capacity (huge bein like 10+) sop Im wondering is making different gangs cheaper that upping your capacity or something cause thats the real only point i can see to doing it.

killer1994

first thing u said i ask u why arent u in one cause u might want to just be on ur own and stuff and usaly if ur in a gang u get protection and paychecks

badmanbren

Accidentally sent message twice, please delete this message Forum Mods. Thanks.

badmanbren

No not everyone is expected to be in a gang but most active players tend to be in one.
Yes for upgrading a gang it costs more, I think it costs 25k to make a gang, 20k to up capacity to 4 and 25k to 5 that's more than likelly why you see many lower gangs at capacity 4-5. For the record, with the bit stating you see not many gangs with 10+ members, Pestilence has the current largest capacity being at 19... appreciations to the massive help from the LONEGunman. (Pullo)
Yes and you will get bugged if you're active and not in a gang, few more levels with you not being in a gang it may be my turn, hehe.

killer1994

25k to start gang = 3 members
20k = 1 extra member =4 members
50k = 1 extra member =5 members

badmanbren

killer1994 Wrote:25k to start gang = 3 members
20k = 1 extra member =4 members
50k = 1 extra member =5 members
Thanks for correcting me.

killer1994

np

mudpies

it costs millions of bucks to upgrade your gang once you get your slots into the teens.

that's why young players generally don't have 15 slot gangs.

killer1994

i wonder how much it would cost for da 50th slot
killer1994 Wrote:i wonder how much it would cost for da 50th slot

why?..u wanna get all AL the players in one gang?
Biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's