AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should I be concerned over this message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2018.Apr.19 06:05 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018.Apr.18 08:41 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Good God, people are still playing this? I haven't looked in here for a few years and assumed it would be a vacant shell, yet here you all are still. lol. Get out of the cold, dark basement of your parents and try life. It's good. See you all in a year or two.

life? Never heard of that game. Sounds to hard tho. I hear its like tge new star wars game aswell... Fucking pay to play

I think it's published by Milton Bradley. A bit too dependent on dice rather than on actual skill to my taste from what I saw of it. ^_~
I always wound up with more kids than seats in the cars.
(2018.Apr.23 11:09 AM)Denethor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018.Apr.18 08:41 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Good God, people are still playing this? I haven't looked in here for a few years and assumed it would be a vacant shell, yet here you all are still. lol. Get out of the cold, dark basement of your parents and try life. It's good. See you all in a year or two.

life? Never heard of that game. Sounds to hard tho. I hear its like tge new star wars game aswell... Fucking pay to play

I think it's published by Milton Bradley. A bit too dependent on dice rather than on actual skill to my taste from what I saw of it. ^_~

I don't remember playing it with dice. I remember a spinner that came with it
(2018.Apr.23 07:13 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]I always wound up with more kids than seats in the cars.

Not sure if he’s talking about the board game or bragging about the seed of Mick.
(2018.Apr.23 11:09 AM)Denethor Wrote: [ -> ]

Just like this game, admin is probably dead.
I see G.Q. and Batman are still hiding in the level 60 district where they belong
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's