AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should I be concerned over this message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Haha I’ve bitten off twice. You’ve yet to beat me in a leave.
Fuck you and your dirty whore mouth.
(2018.Mar.22 03:06 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I’ve bitten off twice. You’ve yet to beat me in a leave.

Fucking dirty whore mouths is great everyone should be doing it
(2018.Mar.22 10:23 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018.Mar.22 03:06 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I’ve bitten off twice. You’ve yet to beat me in a leave.

Fucking dirty whore mouths is great everyone should be doing it

I try to keep my whore mouth clean.
Dave and his multi Spike must have gone on holidays. Just funny within one min of each other leaving and being offline for over 11 days now... Not suspicious at all right? Fucken cheating cunt.
Maybe he OD’d
(2018.Apr.16 09:14 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he OD’d

On nutella
Good God, people are still playing this? I haven't looked in here for a few years and assumed it would be a vacant shell, yet here you all are still. lol. Get out of the cold, dark basement of your parents and try life. It's good. See you all in a year or two.
Just join my gang.
(2018.Apr.18 08:41 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Good God, people are still playing this? I haven't looked in here for a few years and assumed it would be a vacant shell, yet here you all are still. lol. Get out of the cold, dark basement of your parents and try life. It's good. See you all in a year or two.

life? Never heard of that game. Sounds to hard tho. I hear its like tge new star wars game aswell... Fucking pay to play
(2018.Apr.19 06:05 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018.Apr.18 08:41 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Good God, people are still playing this? I haven't looked in here for a few years and assumed it would be a vacant shell, yet here you all are still. lol. Get out of the cold, dark basement of your parents and try life. It's good. See you all in a year or two.

life? Never heard of that game. Sounds to hard tho. I hear its like tge new star wars game aswell... Fucking pay to play

Man truest statement ever!

Life is a fuckin pay-to-play. that sucks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's