AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Easter Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? Yes.

Will they be available immediately, or only after the contest? They will be available after the contest ends.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? Yes. See below.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? No, this will be for the top three egg finders.

What constitutes refreshing? N/A.

Prizes will be given to the top three egg finders. Ties will be decided by blue eggs found, then by red if necessary.

The top three players will receive tags. Tags will also be accompanied by 5 dev points in Reputation.

Congrats to our winners:

2asandab [32040]
hannibalcar [44944]
NIte [3194]
(2015.Apr.04 10:47 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? Yes.

Will they be available immediately, or only after the contest? They will be available after the contest ends.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? don't be fucking stupid, of course there won't be.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? again, don't be fucking stupid, of course there won't be.

Prizes will be given to the top three egg finders. Ties will be decided by blue eggs found, then by red if necessary. Believe this and i have a bridge to sell you.

The top three players will receive tags if they can log in as an admin and put them on themselves. Tags will also be accompanied by 5 dev points in Reputation that you will just have to pretend is there.

Eggs will be distributed by Friday, April 10, 2015. Sorry but couldn't set up the auto function in time and extending the distribution date give me time to make up some excuse for not doing them. how many times will you guys believe the "I have been in hospital" line?
I call bull shit
Lol how'd i know glen would be the first baby to shake his rattle in rage.
You should come get some glen. Hiding in the lvl 50 district, so no one under can give you love taps? Lol
(2015.Apr.04 11:22 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015.Apr.04 10:47 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? Yes.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? don't be fucking stupid, of course there won't be.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? again, don't be fucking stupid, of course there won't be.

Prizes will be given to the top three egg finders. Ties will be decided by blue eggs found, then by red if necessary. Believe this and i have a bridge to sell you.

The top three players will receive tags if they can log in as an admin and put them on themselves. Tags will also be accompanied by 5 dev points in Reputation that you will just have to pretend is there.

Eggs will be distributed by Friday, April 10, 2015. Sorry but couldn't set up the auto function in time and extending the distribution date give me time to make up some excuse for not doing them. how many times will you guys believe the "I have been in hospital" line?
(2015.Apr.05 04:59 PM)cocaine13 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol how'd i know glen would be the first baby to shake his rattle in rage.
You should come get some glen. Hiding in the lvl 50 district, so no one under can give you love taps? Lol
(2015.Apr.04 11:22 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

hiding in level 50? dude you can come to me if you want to bite off again. Wink
despite all my rage i'm still just a rat in a cage. Jail
Caina hunting for attention again.

Chump.
Ah there you are.! Was wondering where you was. Would tell you to bring it too, but you still cry right away. Gang must not put it down for you. You know where i'm at.Smirk
(2015.Apr.05 09:18 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Caina hunting for attention again.

Chump.
5:00 am CAINE attacked you and lost.

ouch.... tough guy bites off again.
He really is a tough guy. Super scared of him.

Kinda funny he thinks I know where he is, though. I don't care about chumps. Have no interest in his numb left hand or his candy ass.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's