AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Easter Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015.Apr.06 06:23 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]He really is a tough guy. Super scared of him.

Kinda funny he thinks I know where he is, though. I don't care about chumps. Have no interest in his numb left hand or his candy ass.

Why does it have to be my left? lol And why do I have to have a candy ass? Just like Glen always talkin some quear shit. Pinche Cochino
Why you have to go into semantics, analysing every word, pinpointing any gay shit that's laced in my words?

Let me lay it basic for you - Your secondary account ain't shit, and neither are you.
poor contest when I come in second with 2 blues
Huh. If I would have tried, I would have smoked you dudes. I made what I did in about 2 hours of trying.
I realy want to know is caine bline or just a dumb shit analysing that. Dumb ass. Your attackes dont mean shit they dont hurt i just. stim out
2 reds and 1 blue.
Date Success Jailed Attempts Rate Cash Cash/Attempt Exp Jail Time
4/5/2015 1,261 21 1,464 86.1 % $7,784 $5.32 -20 330

its an egg about every 64 attempts

and a consumable one every 488 attempts.

not the best contest.
[Image: tumblr_m0yvprqxU31r473xn.gif]
Candy canes up still from this Christmas or last?
(2015.Apr.16 04:42 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]Candy canes up still from this Christmas or last?

Honestly cant remember
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's