AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Casanova
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

pimpsta101

if he doesnt play anymore how is he still the wealthest player in the game still?

badmanbren

Erm, I'm thinking it may be his bank. lol He donated a lot for money and then banked when he retired. Well he tried to give it to some players but he wasn't allowed so it was put back into his bank.

derek2752

and becoming more rich as his interest builds, unless Zenith shut off his interest Smile

Kokozama

derek2752 Wrote:and becoming more rich as his interest builds, unless Zenith shut off his interest Smile
=/ id say the interest is still too slow to keep him up there for long.

badmanbren

Nope he quit because he got bored at the top. Like a few others have before.

dayute

I wish there was a career skill to break into people's bank accounts. Level 4 martial arts should make you a ninja and able to sneak past bank security into the vault.

Fastgunns33

dayute Wrote:I wish there was a career skill to break into people's bank accounts. Level 4 martial arts should make you a ninja and able to sneak past bank security into the vault.

:bandito: AHAHAHAAAAA...you effin rock. I can SOOOO see that too. Why everyone tryin to break into the bank? BISH STOLE MA FISH!

Anyhow, I think that would be like Level 10 not L4...lol

badmanbren

Level 50 sounds more reasonable to me. Oh hold on, no it doesn't sound reasonable one bit, all the new players will just be getting constantlly robbed. Everbody will be robbed apart from like the top 20 who will make treats and a few of there friends lol.

Kokozama

hmm, political level 50, 'turn awakened lands into your own dictatorship' .. yeaaahhh Twisted

badmanbren

Lol, I meant the suggestion doesn't sound reasonable alltogether my bad. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's