AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Fourth of July Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2014.Jul.13 09:46 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Jul.13 09:15 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Or not your have the cash when I loose interest in this game admin has fucked me therefore fuck you!!

Yousound like a kid. He's fucked us all over by leaving us high and dry. Your not the only person in this game who he has fucked over.stop acting like your the only one.

Are you owed a unique and tag didn't think so
I am. I'm owed, at least, 2 uniques and about 4 or 5 tags for being more spectacular than you, Cunter.

Should pay the guy his money. Bums living at their mother's house with a girlfriend and baby should be ashamed of not paying back their debts.
I should be number 3 in the POI for best bust

Jail Bust History
Attempts 1,358
Successes 743
Caught 506
Failed but Escaped 109
Minutes Saved 94,334
Minutes Added 31,724
Minutes Attempted 203,828
Best Bust 845«««««««««««««««««««««««««
Experience Gained 38,356

And this matters more because it involves me.
(2014.Jul.13 02:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I am. I'm owed, at least, 2 uniques and about 4 or 5 tags for being more spectacular than you, Cunter.

Should pay the guy his money. Bums living at their mother's house with a girlfriend and baby should be ashamed of not paying back their debts.

That's where you are wrong fat guts I own my own house and I'm 23 how's life treating you tubs ??
'I own my own house' doesn't include being the soul beneficiaries of a squatter hover, Cunter.

Anyway, life is wonderful. When I ambettwr than you, which is always,, life is wonderful.
haha @ Tommi still getting called fat guts.. sorry brah
(2014.Jul.13 12:17 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Jul.13 09:15 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Or not your have the cash when I loose interest in this game admin has fucked me therefore fuck you!!

Yousound like a kid. He's fucked us all over by leaving us high and dry. Your not the only person in this game who he has fucked over.stop acting like your the only one.

And you still think your the only one that is owed a unique or a tag. News flaah. No tags have been givin out since 2012. And there have been a a lot of pointless contests.
contests aren't entirely pointless....they do get people talking in the forums. this is the most busy forums hav been since....well, since the last contest....
I knda think im owed a tag but iforget for what cuz ot was frpm like 3 years ago
(2014.Jul.13 12:17 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]

What does being owed a tag and unique have to do with you borrowing money from someone and then not paying them back. I don't understand this logic. It's like saying you borrowed money from a bank and got pulled over by the cops leaving the bank, so now you're not going to pay the bank back. Just a stupid argument for being.....well.....you

And before you spout off I am also owed a tag and unique , but you don't hear about me screwing over people who have let me borrow way more then you got from inpace
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's