AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Buying sympaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bulk or singles. $5000 apiece. Money for housing today. Send me a message in game.
Sell it to me instead. 5,500 a piece, 100% online can get deal done in seconds
Tinkerbell trying to grow an idea... how cute. Ask UNKAGED about how SOLID a deal that is. You could try there too, then I might get more experience off of him.
(2014.Feb.15 02:05 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]Tinkerbell trying to grow an idea... how cute. Ask UNKAGED about how SOLID a deal that is. You could try there too, then I might get more experience off of him.

Someones butthurt...
Lol yeah apparently such a innocent post can harbor such rage and anger! Did I hit a bone there?

Does that mean I qualify as a professional troll now? I guess it isn't even directed to me. Who's tinker bell? And it's sad to see your Shakespeare language quality dwindle Sad I don't even know why UNKAGED got called here and stuff about tryin it there, experiences? rofl

Made my morning though, thanks bro! Ill see you on AL 2 perhaps?
(2014.Feb.15 10:52 AM)strqaz Wrote: [ -> ]Lol yeah apparently such a innocent post can harbor such rage and anger! Did I hit a bone there?

Does that mean I qualify as a professional troll now? I guess it isn't even directed to me. Who's tinker bell? And it's sad to see your Shakespeare language quality dwindle Sad I don't even know why UNKAGED got called here and stuff about tryin it there, experiences? rofl

Made my morning though, thanks bro! Ill see you on AL 2 perhaps?

AL 2: A game where tinker bell won't be as weak as level 10's
Yes! My only saving grace <3 !

Is DMW alright? Hope he isn't butthurt anymore! Still buying sym packs for 6k
Close thread. Got tink and I plenty of sellers.
(2014.Feb.15 05:57 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Feb.15 02:05 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]Tinkerbell trying to grow an idea... how cute. Ask UNKAGED about how SOLID a deal that is. You could try there too, then I might get more experience off of him.

Someones butthurt...

I'll ask your boyfriend to take it easy on you next time. If your butt still hurts, you really should see a doctor.
(2014.Feb.18 02:16 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]Close thread. Got tink and I plenty of sellers.
(2014.Feb.15 05:57 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]

Someones butthurt...

I'll ask your boyfriend to take it easy on you next time. If your butt still hurts, you really should see a doctor.

If I wanted comeback I would just wipe it off your chin...
Shots fired.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's