AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Buying sympaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014.Feb.18 05:09 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Feb.18 02:16 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]Close thread. Got tink and I plenty of sellers.
(2014.Feb.15 05:57 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Feb.15 02:05 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]Tinkerbell trying to grow an idea... how cute. Ask UNKAGED about how SOLID a deal that is. You could try there too, then I might get more experience off of him.

Someones butthurt...

I'll ask your boyfriend to take it easy on you next time. If your butt still hurts, you really should see a doctor.

If I wanted comeback I would just wipe it off your chin...

Pretty good joke from a guy who couldn't wipe a TI 99. Perhaps I'll hire you collect all these sympak crumbs for resale so you can afford your next upgrade... I might even buy you the tweed cap so you can have some style while you pretend you are Al Capone.
And DMW finally learned how to speak proper conversational English and not literary, dilbert-ed discourses

Also thanks for the thread! Albeit a bit late it still served a purpose!

18 February 14 @ 8:21:29 pm
Subject : Sym-Pak Orange

Saw your forum post, I have 4 of them 22k?
(2014.Feb.19 08:51 AM)strqaz Wrote: [ -> ]And DMW finally learned how to speak proper conversational English and not literary, dilbert-ed discourses

Also thanks for the thread! Albeit a bit late it still served a purpose!

Nah, hes just a ciggy butt brain.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's