AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: RC: has 200+ career points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

LagoScott

and is not spending them until 1st promotion

Thor

And your point is?!?!

Any1 who have fully worked (8 reg + 4 OT) everyday since the new careers are out have about the same points and most of them will wait for 2nd if not 3rd rank before spending any of it.

LagoScott

no point, just roll call (RC).

just curious. :roll: :roll: :roll:

LagoScott

you will need to use your points on 1st promotion, correct?

doesn't make sense to just jump from level one to three or four.

googooflexy

yeah, I plan on making level 3 befoer spending any, and if I dont like the special ability on level 3..then waiting till level 4
very few should have over 200. why? because the max hours as of today is 60, and the average points per worked hour is 3, so most people will be hovering around 180. yes, some people are mad lucky to get 4 and 5 most of the time, so they might actually be around 200 and 210, but most arent Razz
This new "careers" twist has taken strategy to a mad-level. I'm diggin' it. I can't wait to see the abilities on the increased levels. It's VERY tempting to unload your career points. I used all of my first day's points to increase my stats and you get mega-stat increases in your specialized stats. So you have to ask yourself do you want to immediately bypass your equal-level adversaries for right now or will you wait and continue the modest increases while training in hopes of what levels 2+ hold while stockpiling career points? :shock:

Soney09

can u use ur 500 cp after u have promoted, or does it get used in promotion ?

googooflexy

lol, your saying barely over 200 if lucky..im at 251 Razz Smile
abysmalpoptart Wrote:very few should have over 200. why? because the max hours as of today is 60, and the average points per worked hour is 3, so most people will be hovering around 180. yes, some people are mad lucky to get 4 and 5 most of the time, so they might actually be around 200 and 210, but most arent Razz

Gee u just aint doing it rit then popt

Total Points Earned 224 :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's