AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unique FS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cunter and his candies make me laugh. Still can't do shit.

Wonder how upset he'd be if I munched some of my 80+ candies and crushed his head?
(2013.Dec.17 11:32 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Cunter and his candies make me laugh. Still can't do shit.

Wonder how upset he'd be if I munched some of my 80+ candies and crushed his head?

Talking to yourself again fat guts eat them I'm not scared
25868 SP^CE HUNT3R 56 392 Recovering from a recent surgery.

This isn't going to help you, Cunter. Should train in your borrowed home. I'll keep training in my $20,000,000 home and getting stronger.
(2013.Dec.18 04:32 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]25868 SP^CE HUNT3R 56 392 Recovering from a recent surgery.

This isn't going to help you, Cunter. Should train in your stolen home. I'll keep training in my $20,000,000 home and getting stronger.

fixed.
Yeah for one second if believe you have 20 mill of your own lol sv have been to kind lol
Poor fool. Ignorance is bliss, even when you see more bite offs then wins.

I know how to make money, Hunter. You just know how to spend.it retardedly.
Keeping money in this dead game is pointless your see on Xmas il make a shit load off cash and waste it Wink
Should go get educated. Learn the difference between off and of.
(2013.Dec.21 04:48 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Keeping money in this dead game is pointless

then why do you have such an issue paying me back?
(2013.Dec.21 07:02 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.Dec.21 04:48 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Keeping money in this dead game is pointless

then why do you have such an issue paying me back?

Your have your money back the day I leave this game I'm not donating anymore!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's