AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OK AL its that time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
now that the game is reaching an end it is time to decide the single most important thing to have been apart of AL.... of course im talking about the TROLLS!

without trolls this game is just some lame get together for losers with nothing better to do. its like facebook, without the face. its just a book. but not a real book with an actual plot and meaning, but just a series of numbers and letters that we rearrange to form conversation on the internet. its really quite sad...

BUT, once a troll is introduced things get a little more interesting. the game turns into utter chaos and mayhem. it causes some people to donate their whole pay check, others to neglect their kids, and others who just log off for the day because they couldn't be bothers (ya right!).

nonetheless, trolling has been a main component of this game since day 1. if you are unfamiliar with this term it can be summed up as:

"Either intentionally or unintentionally inducing rage in someone"

I have compiled a list of potential candidates, but feel free to add your own!
Traidboy, johnrambo or jaysin make all of the above list look like amateurs.
thank you for putting me on the list my goal is compleate.
(2013.Aug.21 05:04 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]Traidboy, johnrambo or jaysin make all of the above list look like amateurs.

i was about to ask where rambones was
meh. you forgot dingus. fuckn noobs..
(2013.Aug.21 06:11 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]meh. you forgot dingus. fuckn noobs..

Who ??
(2013.Aug.21 06:14 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.Aug.21 06:11 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]meh. you forgot dingus. fuckn noobs..

Who ??

an den
DINGUS. Hands down, no competition.
Ah yes the dissidence demise, the Pterodactylst8r
jaysin and rambo yea. i dont think triadboy really understood that he troll'd he was a scammer.

definitely jaysin.
oh and tables18
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's