AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"Hey guys Ginger got hacked as you can see with the money... THis really sucks i cant get jason back to his account crap... um all his permisions were ripped everyone change your stuff (paswords) if you feel its necessary... Have to finish this war first then i can kick him... dang guys i really dont know what to do... Put the money youve been given in the bank until were for sure were safe and lets finish the war asap. Peace!"

is there anything i can do to get his account back? and i feel this isnt the first; when we were warring boucshs gang all his stuff f***ed up too.
Sender : gingerbreadman [41884] online
Date : 29 November 12 @ 1:54:26 pm
Subject : RE(3):Hacked

fuck u bitch i dont believe hes sittin beside you so no im not givin it back

um... admited it much...
Prease transrate to Engrish?
Let me say it like this. We in war. We get event notifacations that our money vault has been sent to us (mass payment). Knowing this is BS we see who diid this. Ginger; huh ginger is sitting right beside me, he's looking at my screen with the same face I am. "Dude I didn't do that" so now we know he's been hacked and the guy that hacked him admitted it so my question is what can we do (besides the off chance of cypher...)

English enough?
What im reading here is "please mug my offline gang members, as they have cash on them"
score

You mugged $959 out of their pockets!

Experience Earned : 7 Hospitalization Time : 15
So I'm sitting here with a hacked friend and you pieces of shit are trying to make a few bucks off it? Go die.
have you mailed zen or cypher? mac has a fair point, shouldn't have posted it in the forums dude. hope it gets worked out for you, sucks that people would bother hacking this game.
mail cipher and hope he isn't getting a blood transfusion this week

no one here can help you, kiddo
oops, quags beat me to it
change his password? if you don't have it there is nothing that anyone but cipher can do for ya

see sister's thread and like nine other threads about more or less the same thing
Dumb Ways To Die

But i can sympathize with u, my previous gang got hacked too but luckily leader managed to fix everything up before something bad happened
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's