AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Chop Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Borgs.
Yes or No and Why.

Im thinking about getting a few. Wanted to hear your opinions.
I dont already have any. My humanity is 16.02
Do it bro worth it trust Wink don't let humanity go below 10 tho I'm at 8 and training is average
I get full happiness by the time my EP is refilled.
What is your humanity?
As long as you purchase the most expensive cyberware implants which take away the least amount of humanity and perform the best you'll never regret it.
(2012.Oct.24 09:23 AM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]As long as you purchase the most expensive cyberware implants which take away the least amount of humanity and perform the best you'll never regret it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont listen to SuperTool, hes more than twice my age and cant even mug me, and i have no borgs

Attack Type Mug
Total Combatants 2
Attack Result Win
Initial Hit Points 88%
Total Combat Rounds 22
Experience Points Earned 203.0
Attack Time Oct 20 2012 - 9:40:07 am
Last Action Oct 20 2012 - 7:50:28 am
Encumbrance Rate 0.749
Weapon Used Binelli Assault Shotgun
Armor Used Composite Armor - B4C
Helmet Used Wide Brimmed Hat
Shielding Worn Febiani EH301
Ranged Bonus No
Defense Bonus No
Hits 17 (77.3%)
Damage Dealt 2947 (173.4)
Damage Resisted 1436 (84.5)
Best Hit 446
Hits from Opponent(s) 12 (54.5%)
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 2033 (169.4)
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 619 (51.6)
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 543

Below are all opponents involved in the battle.

SuPeR
Attack Result Loss
Opponent's Level 45
Initial Hit Points 100%
Experience Points Earned -203.0
Last Action Time Oct 20 2012 - 9:40:07 am
Weapon Used Melee
Armor Worn Yes
Helmet Worn Yes
Hits 12
Damage Dealt 2033
Damage Resisted 619
Best Hit 543
Hits from Opponent(s) 17
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 2947
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 1436
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 446
Hospital Minutes 82
(2012.Oct.24 10:11 AM)matcauthon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Oct.24 09:23 AM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]As long as you purchase the most expensive cyberware implants which take away the least amount of humanity and perform the best you'll never regret it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont listen to SuperTool, hes more than twice my age and cant even mug me, and i have no borgs

Attack Type Mug
Total Combatants 2
Attack Result Win
Initial Hit Points 88%
Total Combat Rounds 22
Experience Points Earned 203.0
Attack Time Oct 20 2012 - 9:40:07 am
Last Action Oct 20 2012 - 7:50:28 am
Encumbrance Rate 0.749
Weapon Used Binelli Assault Shotgun
Armor Used Composite Armor - B4C
Helmet Used Wide Brimmed Hat
Shielding Worn Febiani EH301
Ranged Bonus No
Defense Bonus No
Hits 17 (77.3%)
Damage Dealt 2947 (173.4)
Damage Resisted 1436 (84.5)
Best Hit 446
Hits from Opponent(s) 12 (54.5%)
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 2033 (169.4)
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 619 (51.6)
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 543

Below are all opponents involved in the battle.

SuPeR
Attack Result Loss
Opponent's Level 45
Initial Hit Points 100%
Experience Points Earned -203.0
Last Action Time Oct 20 2012 - 9:40:07 am
Weapon Used Melee
Armor Worn Yes
Helmet Worn Yes
Hits 12
Damage Dealt 2033
Damage Resisted 619
Best Hit 543
Hits from Opponent(s) 17
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 2947
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 1436
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 446
Hospital Minutes 82

If it wasn't for you using the shield and resisting so much you wouldv'e lost I resisted enough of your damage to win had you not been wearing a shield.
There is some validity in daves post. Buy the most expensive ones not because they perform better but just because they take less humanity and that works out better in the long run. My humanity is 4 and i dont really have much of an issue training i say go for it. Ive been told to buy them in pairs. That way you actually see a difference and feel like it was money well spent
fuck it, borg #YOLO

i got 15 humannty

Cyberware Rating Description
Cybernetic Eye Replacement 2 Cybernetic eye replacement takes your natural eyes and replaces them with computerized optical transmitters to improve vision. Eye replacements can look like anything, from a real eye to silvered orbs.

Titanium Joint Replacement 1 Titanium joint replacement takes the major joints such as the knees, elbows, and ankles, and replaces them with titanium computerized joints to improve reaction time and fluidity of motion.

Cybernetic Limb Replacement 1 Cybernetic limb replacement takes the arms and implants titanium in the bones and joints to withstand the power of new vat-grown muscle tissue.

Dermal Plating 1 Dermal plating takes kevlar, dyneema and naturally-grown hardened human skin and fuses them under the skin. Coverage areas include the torso, midsection and upper legs.

Bionetic Eye Replacement 1 The bionetic eye replacement is similar to the cybernetic replacement, but grown completely from synthetically-cultured human tissue. Vision is improved beyond normal human means.

Bionetic Joint Coating 1 Bionetic joint coating takes synthetically-grown glands and implants them near the major joints to provide better and quicker motion than normal human means.

Cultured Bionetic Joint Coating 1 Cultured bionetic joint coatings are merely standard bionetic joint coatings grown from stem-cells from the recipient.
Find a good stimmer and I might just borg with ya #YOLO
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's