AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Chop Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Buy top tier dexterity borgs first. I made the mistake of buying a few cheap ones at 100 days old.
I think if i do borg whatever attribute i choose will be the most expensive first anyway. The cheaper borgs take way too much humanity for my measly 16. Im still waiting for the day my energy and happiness refresh together. I was always told not to borg until they do but i havnt noticd a change since day 1.
Thats why im thinking of using all that humanity that ive gained Smirk
i'm sitting pretty at just over 23 humanity, but i'm just too lazy and broke to borg i would have more if i could afford them and felt like it. somewhere around 20 my happiness started refreshing faster than my energy
if i attack once between trains they are full together
(2012.Oct.24 01:44 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]if i attack once between trains they are full together

+1 and I have 24 borgs and 8 humanity
How much does the price and humanity increase per borg
(2012.Oct.24 02:13 PM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]How much does the price and humanity increase per borg

Humanity doesn't change.
Price (correct me if I am wrong) goes up the original price each time.
So 2cd one double price, third triple and so on.
if you want to be in a cardboard box with a bunch of over priced stats then go for it. but if you would rather post that money to anyone who destroys 36 then maybe youve found a better cause..
(2012.Oct.24 01:53 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Oct.24 01:44 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]if i attack once between trains they are full together

+1 and I have 24 borgs and 8 humanity

You must have been cut a pretty good deal because I got 5 recently that put me above you on the millionware list.
(2012.Oct.24 07:58 AM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]Borgs.
Yes or No and Why.

Im thinking about getting a few. Wanted to hear your opinions.
I dont already have any. My humanity is 16.02

no one can really answer that except for yourself. it's like asking if it is worth donating to the game or not. if you feel it is, then don't be denied.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's