AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should mods (mac) be allowed to mod the battlegrounds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012.Jun.10 06:07 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jun.10 05:09 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]glad to see the forums are oh-so-fucking exciting now that everyones banned.

THERES A THREAD ACTIVELY CALLING U A TOUCHER HAHA

IT WASNT MY THREAD IT WAS HIS NAME! HAHA
[Image: problems.jpg]
(2012.Jun.10 09:01 PM)sickness Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jun.10 06:07 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jun.10 05:09 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]glad to see the forums are oh-so-fucking exciting now that everyones banned.

THERES A THREAD ACTIVELY CALLING U A TOUCHER HAHA

IT WASNT MY THREAD IT WAS HIS NAME! HAHA

You started dude...is your fucking thread.

yep, was much more interesting with people and their self-gratifying troll posts...oh my, sooo funneh!!
(2012.Jun.11 07:11 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]

yep, was much more interesting with people and their self-gratifying troll posts...oh my, sooo funneh!!

good for a few lolz
i reckon that is your opinion.

to me, trolling/proclaiming your trollarific trolls in thread after thread is stale and old, much like a non-maintained game. just cause you're a one-trick pony doesn't mean you have to beat on it in pretty much every thread.

but that's just my opinion.
ok better put would be, sometimes it can be funny and entertaining, if done properly and with comedic intentions, without overusing stale material.
ever seen a comedian that laughs at their own jokes?

they usually aren't very funny
(2012.Jun.10 08:26 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jun.10 07:46 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]I am [still] insignificant

fixed

Takes one to know one, i guess....... RolleyesRolleyes
who do you like between peter north and tom byron, howl?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's