AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should mods (mac) be allowed to mod the battlegrounds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lmao, and here I thought the forum drama dried up along with the game. Nice to see people still give a shit enough to notice somebody went back and modded their post.
There are to many mods and most of them are tool bags who use it for there own purpose and gain. Who really needs mods anyway. It's like modding a grave yard this game is dead.
(2012.Jun.09 10:46 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]FREE COBER

yea c'mon here guys, with all this hosp war shit goin on, we got monk cober and kazeshini banned from forums. that leaves all the responsibility of shit talking with asylum and call ppl fags and cunts and whatever else, on me. i like to think im fairly cool with most of you gay cunts so i dont wanna always be doin that. fags lol

on topic... they should be able too remove like nude pics or racist shit but not basic simple shit.
Kazeshini is not banned any more Wink
(2012.Jun.10 05:28 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]Kazeshini and filthymick are not banned.......yet Wink

Fixed Winky
(2012.Jun.10 07:46 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]I am [still] insignificant

fixed
can i get a what what?
im half in

what?
glad to see the forums are oh-so-fucking exciting now that everyones banned.
(2012.Jun.10 05:09 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]glad to see the forums are oh-so-fucking exciting now that everyones banned.

THERES A THREAD ACTIVELY CALLING U A TOUCHER HAHA
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's