AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I have an idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
how about the admins have 1 day a week where they MUST update.

at least advise us on what the fuck they are doing, and WHY there are no updates

i.e.

bug fixing
fighting hundreds of chinese hackers on the front lines of world war 14
closing up vulnerabilities
updating (far fetched, but possible)
masturbating (more likely).

Example:

April 2, 2012:

We spent the past 72 hours masturbating, and the rest of the week before that we tried to patch up a vulnerability that was being exploited by 15 chinese hackers. we were able to stop the hackers (for now), but the hole is still there. Additionally, we fixed a bug with group attacks (which is why we dont have it available anymore), and we added an update to mail - the time on the "sent" portion of your mail is now more accurate.

how about do this... maybe every Monday? i know it will involve a LOT of masturbation, but at least then we'll know that we're wasting our time on you while you're wasting your time on us. Great!

Thanks!
-AP
hahaha
(2012.Mar.31 06:51 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]how about the admins have 1 day a week where they MUST update.

at least advise us on what the fuck they are doing, and WHY there are no updates

i.e.

bug fixing
fighting hundreds of chinese hackers on the front lines of world war 14
closing up vulnerabilities
updating (far fetched, but possible)
masturbating (more likely).

Example:

April 2, 2012:

We spent the past 72 hours masturbating, and the rest of the week before that we tried to patch up a vulnerability that was being exploited by 15 chinese hackers. we were able to stop the hackers (for now), but the hole is still there. Additionally, we fixed a bug with group attacks (which is why we dont have it available anymore), and we added an update to mail - the time on the "sent" portion of your mail is now more accurate.

how about do this... maybe every Monday? i know it will involve a LOT of masturbation, but at least then we'll know that we're wasting our time on you while you're wasting your time on us. Great!

Thanks!
-AP

itt: Poptart thinking about our admins masturbating.
AP-

That's just racist. Why are the hackers always "chinese?" Banhammer is coming.
(2012.Apr.01 12:40 AM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote: [ -> ]AP-

This is for a few reasons actually:

1 - AL isnt politically driven, so Anonymous don't care

2 - Zenith is of Asian descent, and apparently, Asian on Asian hacking crimes are like super common, based on a fact I just made up right now

3 - The Russians are busy fighting the Georgians

4 - j35t3r is busy fighting terrorists

5 - the Chinese are bored and Google said so

thx?
(2012.Apr.02 10:04 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]

2 - Zenith is of Asian descent, and apparently, Asian on Asian hacking crimes are like super common, based on a fact I just made up right now

thx?
i dont know why, but i believe him.
(2012.Apr.02 10:16 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.02 10:04 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]

thx?
i dont know why, but i believe him.

Yeah. Me too. I stand corrected.
(2012.Apr.02 10:04 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]2 - Zenith is of Asian descent, and apparently, Asian on Asian hacking crimes are like super common, based on a fact I just made up right now

i lmao every time i read this one
i just want answers like everyone else!

(even though i probably provided the most accurate answers available already)
I would love this so I. Can see when the admins masturbate so then I can hack awakened lands while they're. Masturbating so they can't stop me
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's