AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I have an idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Did you know AL still has over 200 donators?
i'd still donate if i had some disposable income.
i bought donator status for years buy buying creds off market. a month ago i realized i'm not on often enough to justify it anymore. so i just keep my $$ in the bank. i'm making more money that way
i find it to be cheaper to buy DS daily when i log on, than to buy it for a month
(2012.Apr.04 08:43 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i find it to be cheaper to buy DS daily when i log on, than to buy it for a month

Yep, I do it this way too, costs 15 credits a day because of the time I wake up, pays for itself in about 2 refreshes of ap.
they should lower the cost for a month of donor status now since this got around. like 300 a month instead
(2012.Apr.04 09:36 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]they should lower the cost for a month of donor status now since this got around. like 300 a month instead

+1

D'you know how hard it is for me to scrape up enough to try and buy enough credits for another month, since I don't donate?
(2012.Apr.04 09:05 AM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.04 08:43 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i find it to be cheaper to buy DS daily when i log on, than to buy it for a month

Yep, I do it this way too, costs 15 credits a day because of the time I wake up, pays for itself in about 2 refreshes of ap.

it says 20 for me? Sad
buy it at like 8 or 9 am game time it'll be about 15 creds
Bcause when you buy a day of donator status it says till 12am server time
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's