AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What to do???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im stuck...

I cant sign up for school, becuase I dont have enough energy.
I cant attack because I cant afford a weapon.
I cant afford a weapon because I can only do measly crimes that pay 5$
I cant bust people out of jail because its very rare someone is in jail that I can bust.
I am going nowhere in this game. At this rate ill be months before I can afford a weapon, then months before I can buy a good home.

any suggestions?

I play enough, but my attention span is only so long.
join one of the 36th chambers sub-gangs if you're serious about continuing playin. we'll take care of you till you can get yourself goin
Welcome back Cuturgut, yea 36th is your best bet
come on man, it might not be. be cool with the young'ns till they really are cuturgut. then flame them if necessary
(2012.Mar.21 01:39 PM)Slambambitto Wrote: [ -> ]Im stuck...

I cant sign up for school, becuase I dont have enough energy.
I cant attack because I cant afford a weapon.
I cant afford a weapon because I can only do measly crimes that pay 5$
I cant bust people out of jail because its very rare someone is in jail that I can bust.
I am going nowhere in this game. At this rate ill be months before I can afford a weapon, then months before I can buy a good home.

any suggestions?

I play enough, but my attention span is only so long.

Make sure you have full energy before you try to sign up for a class, there are ones you can do from day one, you just need to have full energy.

Make sure you start a career, you will get a little bit of cash from that. Doesn't matter to much which career at this point, you can change later if you wish.

I think a knife is cheap, like $70. So if you do career and some crimes you should be able to get one or something like that pretty quickly.

Keep checking the jail, when it is full there might be someone there with a low enough time for you to try.
Thanks, I suppose I was just looking for a quick fix.

filthymick, which gang do you suggest?
to be honest, its hard to pick just one. there are alot of really good gangs to choose from. lycan legion, habitat, 36th chambers gangs, super villians, and more. most are pretty well funded and have people who look forward to helping new players better them selves and keep an interest in the game.

really its up to you bud, i reccomend posting in the gang recruitment section that you are looking for a gang to help you with the stuff you need and see who mails you about it. sometimes it takes a day or so before people see it but its your best bet to getting where you really need to be.

thanx for joining AL though, and i hope you stick around!!
Thank You
Well said, mick.

But you forgot to tell him to avoid Spikelancelot, SuperDave, and Glamazon because they hosp n00bs just for grins.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's