AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unique Items...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are there any Unique shotguns and if there are, what shotgun are they the equivalant to?
Turkey slapper
here most of the uniques idk if they all there

http://wiki.awakenedlands.com/index.php/...26_Uniques
they ranged from >=binelli (boomstick), to >=top weapon, i think the gent won that one recently.... good luck getting your hands on one Wink

the regular shotguns are more than good enough themselves
I'll buy any unique items just list wat item and the priceTwisted[/size][/font]
lep tweed hat. $25 mil
Whats the best unique long blade compared to the new swords is the shogg better than the the irionized nodatchi
(2012.Mar.01 01:32 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the best unique long blade compared to the new swords? is the shogg better than the the irionized nodatchi?

thats alot easier to look at
Leave it to the bird to make them shut up quick... how many $100 donations does it take to drum up $25 mil... Where did that little reaper go? As soon as I have $20 mil. I'm making a rage for Arcology...
(2012.Mar.05 10:57 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]how many $100 donations does it take to drum up $25 mil

seven $100 donations selling credits @ $320 ea = $25,770,000

remember this shit when you make offers on unique weapons. that many credits will have you with enough endurance to equip a weapon better than/equal to whatever unique weapon you might want, plus the increase you'd get on gym trains.

just sayin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's