AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unique Items...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012.Mar.06 12:29 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.05 10:57 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]how many $100 donations does it take to drum up $25 mil

seven $100 donations selling credits @ $320 ea = $25,770,000

remember this shit when you make offers on unique weapons. that many credits will have you with enough endurance to equip a weapon better than/equal to whatever unique weapon you might want, plus the increase you'd get on gym trains.

just sayin

Except nobody would seriously buy a unique at 25m. 5m is, I think, the highest reasonable, and that's about $150 in donations, and that's the absolute highest.
hunt3r the diss shog is only as good or better than the top weapon that was out when it was made. idk why you want so hard to get one, the other weaps are far better than it now
(2012.Mar.06 12:29 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.05 10:57 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]how many $100 donations does it take to drum up $25 mil

seven $100 donations selling credits @ $320 ea = $25,770,000

remember this shit when you make offers on unique weapons. that many credits will have you with enough endurance to equip a weapon better than/equal to whatever unique weapon you might want, plus the increase you'd get on gym trains.

just sayin

While I understand what you are saying I think it really depends on which unique you are buying

Poptart gun= sb-1

I bought the poptart gun at like level 10 or some shit so none of my stats were even close to what I needed for the sb-1. I didn't switch guns till I was able to equip the tiffani so I had the benefit of using what was the second best shotgun in the game with out having any of the stat reqs for it. Then I sold it and was able to get the difference in the end I needed for the tiffani. I believe thrill who had it before me did the same thing.

So $700 dollars in donations def not worth it put it into end and a house but 5-10 mil depending on what you are actually getting I can see that
Gibsons gun blew the poptart chucker away imo
Shogg is slightly better than the ionized nodachi.
does any one have a Broyles Inc. CID Falchionette i could borrow for a couple hours and i'll tell you the difference between it and the shogunate
(2012.Mar.06 02:14 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Gibsons gun blew the poptart chucker away imo

quit rubbing it in dammit!! i been tryin just to sample the boomstick forever
(2012.Mar.06 06:12 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.06 02:14 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Gibsons gun blew the poptart chucker away imo

quit rubbing it in dammit!! i been tryin just to sample the boomstick forever

I'll agree with that 100% dingo. I wanted that one but Gibson wasn't selling when I bought thrills
lep tweed cap 'buy it now price' at $15 mil. short term deal expires promptly at 11:59 this evening.
pops caught ya smokin and he says no way
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's