AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A quick note on updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Depending on what district your in the higher the payout?
(2012.Jan.24 10:23 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.24 08:23 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]yay AL just became more random Biggrin

I like the randomness we get here, for the most part. I've played other games where you get the exact same amount of experience and cash for a crime, same with attacking others. I like the variance of everything here, keeps it interesting.

fair enough.
(2012.Jan.26 08:55 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]What's the better crime to do to get 2k I've never got it

I've had it a few times in the past with airport security, although I'm not having much luck there lately...
(2012.Jan.27 12:51 AM)kalamari00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.26 08:55 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]What's the better crime to do to get 2k I've never got it

I've had it a few times in the past with airport security, although I'm not having much luck there lately...

Isn't the luck...is this stupid crime update...1 from 10 crimes was a beautiful 2k now only stupid fucking grey and not a single fucking money....

This stupid update is so LAME.....

I don't understand why my stats, skills and classes are involved in a crime rate and not dexterity....
yay, nothing new and exciting, just a change to the math we don't really even see anyway. YAHOOOO!!!!
(2012.Jan.27 06:29 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]yay, nothing new and exciting, just a change to the math we don't really even see anyway. YAHOOOO!!!!

My percentage has increased, giving me more money. I like the update, thanks cipher.

Bats, your the only one complaining. Theres nothing wrong with raising your stats or takin a few courses. Sorry it hasn't helped ya so far.
(2012.Jan.27 07:11 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.27 06:29 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]yay, nothing new and exciting, just a change to the math we don't really even see anyway. YAHOOOO!!!!

My percentage has increased, giving me more money. I like the update, thanks cipher.

Bats, your the only one complaining. Theres nothing wrong with raising your stats or takin a few courses. Sorry it hasn't helped ya so far.

I agree, while personally I'm undecided about how much of a difference I get, the update is very much appreciated. Hopefully the next step will be what cypher mentioned about new skills / classes to take advantage of the new system.

Either way it's good to have the ball rolling, and I'm sure there's more to be expected...
(2012.Jan.27 03:52 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.27 12:51 AM)kalamari00 Wrote: [ -> ]

Isn't the luck...is this stupid crime update...1 from 10 crimes was a beautiful 2k now only stupid fucking grey and not a single fucking money....

I don't understand why my stats, skills and classes are involved in a crime rate and not dexterity....

But nobody else is complaining? Your constant whinging about the update is stale, and unnecessary.

Cipher has said theres nothing been changed to make payouts worse/more failure. It will eventually even itself out.
(2012.Jan.27 03:52 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the luck...is this stupid crime update...1 from 10 crimes was a beautiful 2k now only stupid fucking grey and not a single fucking money....

Been in jail twice today and not once in last 4-5 days!! Stupid update Stupid update, hate this game and this world. Why do I have to see red, CIPHER!?!?!?! Scream

lol!
my success percentage is up a little bit i believe, but my average is around the same maybe a little higher on ponzi schemes... So it is nice to make a few extra bucks...

@ the whiners(the two of you i think) - if you don't like the update or want to complain about new updates, their is an alternative, the "door" don't let it hit your ass on the way out.

Complaining about no updates is one thing, complaining about an update that doesnt make anyone worse off is another....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's