AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A quick note on updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
cron job
(2012.Jan.24 03:10 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]I was very happy with my 28ap crimes....now i must try low crimes....fuck this isn't an update is a fucking downgrade.

For the record, you can't be doing worse than you were because of the update. Skills and classes can only HELP you do better, not worse.

If you're doing badly on crimes, then it's just crap luck.
(2012.Jan.25 01:15 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.24 03:10 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]I was very happy with my 28ap crimes....now i must try low crimes....fuck this isn't an update is a fucking downgrade.

For the record, you can't be doing worse than you were because of the update. Skills and classes can only HELP you do better, not worse.

he just mad bro.
(2012.Jan.25 01:15 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]

MobileCrime Journal
Remember, crime totals are updated once per day at midnight.

Date Success Jailed Attempts Rate Cash Cash/Attempt Exp Jail Time
1/25/2012 14 0 18 77.8 %
1/24/2012 14 0 22 63.6 %
1/23/2012 19 0 21 90.5 %

Still i Hate this update...
edit: nm
I was very happy with my old crimes now I must try some low AP crimes because NOW my stats is an important piece in this equation....still suck this update.
batman stealing from airport security?!?! turn your fucking bat light off!
1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside a corporate business center in the Midlan District.
2. You find an unsecure access point and begin sniffing the data for passwords.
3. You fire up the data sniff program to try to steal some useful information.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2260.
What's the better crime to do to get 2k I've never got it
(2012.Jan.26 08:55 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]What's the better crime to do to get 2k I've never got it

for me i have had over 2k 3 times doing the above crime. before today i have never had that... very close but not 2k.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's