AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Xmas Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011.Dec.25 08:12 AM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.25 01:21 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Damn I am playing from my phone. We need the candy canes to go right to storage. I tried to send one there and hit eat instead. I have never refreshed on one of these contests and did not want to this one but now I am screwed! I still don't plan on refreshing anymore but I will be a little pissed off if I would have won the non-refresher. To top it all off all I got was a Damn res bonus.

Canes now go to storage, not your inventory.

If you used a cane, and didn't get energy, it does not count as a refresh.

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it, and a happy holiday season to those of you who don't.

Wait, thats not fair. The rules clearly state candy as refreshing, if you dont get energy then thats the gamble you take by eating candy.
"What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that gives you energy."

You cant go changing the rules hours into a comp because a few people have miss-clicked, if thats the case can i have all the skill hours back that ive miss-clicked while playing by phone..??
What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that gives you energy.

Well as I accidently used a candy and didn't get energy I haven't refreshed [/size]
(2011.Dec.25 08:20 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.25 08:12 AM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.25 01:21 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Damn I am playing from my phone. We need the candy canes to go right to storage. I tried to send one there and hit eat instead. I have never refreshed on one of these contests and did not want to this one but now I am screwed! I still don't plan on refreshing anymore but I will be a little pissed off if I would have won the non-refresher. To top it all off all I got was a Damn res bonus.

Canes now go to storage, not your inventory.

If you used a cane, and didn't get energy, it does not count as a refresh.

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it, and a happy holiday season to those of you who don't.

Wait, thats not fair. The rules clearly state candy as refreshing, if you dont get energy then thats the gamble you take by eating candy.
"What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that gives you energy."

You cant go changing the rules hours into a comp because a few people have miss-clicked, if thats the case can i have all the skill hours back that ive miss-clicked while playing by phone..??

Yeah what he said and Can I have my skill hours transferred to another skill for Christmas? OOhhh or Can you give us all free unlimited energy used only for the contest? yeah yeah
(2011.Dec.24 11:51 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that gives you energy.

I did state that eating candy, candy canes, etc, that gives you energy, counts as a refresh.
(2011.Dec.25 08:32 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that gives you energy.

Well as I accidently used a candy and didn't get energy I haven't refreshed [/size]

Yes you have, if you use candy its refreshing, the rules are simple. Ive used candy by accident in other comps never got energy and still been counted as a refresher. Candy MAY give you energy but that the risk you take, if not it may give you some other combat boost that will give you an advantage. If you clicked the wrong thing then tough shit, be more careful, changing the rules 8 hours into this makes it a farce.
To alleviate any concerns about the combat boost, melee bonus rounds, ranged bonus rounds and defensive bonus rounds are neither taken into account for the contest, nor are they used up by it.
Well my candy cane just went to my items, not storage. LOL
What kind of exp is everyone getting on these elves? I am getting like 15...
Total Elves Killed : 156
Experience Earned : 868
Candy Canes Found : 11

No clue how many times I've tried. Guessing 20?

Results
Elves Defeated: 7
Experience: 28
Canes Found: 0
Hospital Minutes: 11
(2011.Dec.25 09:01 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of exp is everyone getting on these elves? I am getting like 15...

Lets just say im not going to level by hitting elves..lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's