Xmas Contest
2011.Dec.24, 11:51 PM
Xmas Contest
Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? Yes.

Will they be available immediately, or only after the contest? They will be available immediately. See refreshing not below.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? Yes. See below.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? Yes, same rules as always. If the winner is a refresher, there will be both, if the winner is a non-refresher, then only the non-refreshing winner will receive one.

What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that gives you energy.

A prize will be given to the player who gets the most total experience from killing elves. If this player is a refresher, then there will also be a prize for the non-refresher who gets the most total experience from killing elves.

The winner(s) will receive tags. There will also be a tag given to the player with the highest kill streak. Tags will also be accompanied by 5 dev points in Reputation.

EDIT:
I will also throw in a bag of extra candy canes the player with the highest kill streak. How big will remain to be seen.

UPDATE:
Canes now go to storage, not your inventory.

If you used a cane, and didn't get energy, it does not count as a refresh.

UPDATE 2: Canes in your storage now get stacked on your last candy cane entry, so as to prevent spamming of your storage.

UPDATE 3:
Hall of fame updated to show the names of players, and tags have been given out.

Winners will be contacted shortly regarding their prizes.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.26 08:19 PM by cipher.
2011.Dec.25, 12:07 AM
RE: Xmas Contest
Merry Christmas Cipher !!!!

He is back....
2011.Dec.25, 12:18 AM
Merry Christmas

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2011.Dec.25, 12:50 AM
Merry Christmas!

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Dec.25, 01:10 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
2011.Dec.25, 01:21 AM
Damn I am playing from my phone. We need the candy canes to go right to storage. I tried to send one there and hit eat instead. I have never refreshed on one of these contests and did not want to this one but now I am screwed! I still don't plan on refreshing anymore but I will be a little pissed off if I would have won the non-refresher. To top it all off all I got was a Damn res bonus.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2011.Dec.25, 01:30 AM
(2011.Dec.25 01:21 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  Damn I am playing from my phone. We need the candy canes to go right to storage. I tried to send one there and hit eat instead. I have never refreshed on one of these contests and did not want to this one but now I am screwed! I still don't plan on refreshing anymore but I will be a little pissed off if I would have won the non-refresher. To top it all off all I got was a Damn res bonus.

As you didn't Get energy refresh I dont think it should be fair for you to be a refresher

Your mumma
2011.Dec.25, 04:50 AM
No. What's fucked is you douching up this thread. You should clean it up.

yule tidings to everyone!

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2011.Dec.25, 05:09 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Good luck with the Elf Slaying!

β€œTo be nobody but yourself,
in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else,
means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.”
― E.E. Cummings
2011.Dec.25, 08:12 AM
(2011.Dec.25 01:21 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  Damn I am playing from my phone. We need the candy canes to go right to storage. I tried to send one there and hit eat instead. I have never refreshed on one of these contests and did not want to this one but now I am screwed! I still don't plan on refreshing anymore but I will be a little pissed off if I would have won the non-refresher. To top it all off all I got was a Damn res bonus.

Canes now go to storage, not your inventory.

If you used a cane, and didn't get energy, it does not count as a refresh.

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it, and a happy holiday season to those of you who don't.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.25 08:14 AM by cipher.