AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rafal quit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Really?
since when?
since 8 days offline. Unheard of
(2011.Dec.14 10:10 AM)meatloaf Wrote: [ -> ]since 8 days offline. Unheard of

Maybe his cat went missing again?

Or, surprise, the game just got stale.
I usually talk to him. He only gets on once a day does his career and skills and loggs off.
(2011.Dec.14 05:42 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I usually talk to him. He only gets on once a day does his career and skills and loggs off.

Are you fucking stupid..?? So who the hell have you been "talking" to for the past 8 days..??
(2011.Dec.14 06:00 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.14 05:42 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I usually talk to him. He only gets on once a day does his career and skills and loggs off.

Are you fucking stupid??
Do you have to ask?
(2011.Dec.14 06:27 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you fucking stupid??
Do you have to ask?

I was going to edit it after i posted, i realised it was a stupid question but i went for a smoke and another beer instead.

Are you fucking stupid..?? So who the hell have you been "talking" to for the past 8 days..??

He said "usually", guys...calm down...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's